Privacy and Data Protection Policy
ACCIONA MOBILITY adopts the technical and organisational measures needed to guarantee the security of the personal data contained therein to prevent the same from being altered, lost or processed or accessed without authorisation, taking due account of the state of technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed. Users may also verify the presence of the SSL certificate by confirming the Website properties on the browser, to which end the characteristics thereof must be consulted in the Legal Notice section.
Users are solely responsible for the veracity and legality of the persona data they provide.
Information on personal data processing
(IN ACCORDANCE WITH EU DATA PROTECTION REGULATION 2016/679)
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING THE PERSONAL DATA?
Company name: ACCIONA MOBILITY, S.A.
Address: Avenida de Europa, 18, Parque empresarial de la Moraleja, 28108 de Alcobendas (Madrid).
Tel: +34 91 663 28 50
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Users may contact the Data Processing Department to solve any questions regarding the processing of their personal data at the same postal address provided or via the email address to email@example.com
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE GATHER VIA THE WEBSITE AND THE APP?
We can gather or receive User data via a visit to the Website or the APP, if the Users contact our User Service Department or Customer Service Department by phone or by email, or through User interaction with us, by completing forms and questionnaires located in the various sections for the purpose of sending us requests for information, questions, registering with the system, service provision, etc.
In some cases, the personal data are obtained directly from Users when they subscribe to our Newsletter, when they contact us via the channels in place, reply to surveys, joins our social media profiles or interact with us via such profiles making comments, opinions or sharing content published in each profile.
In other cases, the personal data are obtained indirectly from Users for purely statistical purposes so we can analyse how our Website and APP are used (Check our Cookies Policy) or so we can provide value added services such as a location map of our motorbikes.
To what end do we process Users’ personal data?
- Information and management of Users of the website and verification of compliance with vehicle rental without driver requirements.
- Notice and newsletter subscriptions management.
- Management of service requests and provide the user with the necessary tools to enjoy the service.
- Analysis and development of mobility projects.
- Processing of collections, payments, non-payments, billing, claims, accidents and administrative infractions, as well as fraud control and prevention.
- Analyse, improve and optimise the use of the services.
- Respond to requests for information made via the means available to Users.
- Attend to claims, incidents and/or consultations received via the user hotline and improve service quality.
- Interaction with customers via the Website and the APP and through our social media profiles on the Website, if these are used.
- Processing of claims, complaints and suggestions.
- Cookies: keep registered Users logged in, provide statistics associated with the use of the Website and APP and anti-spam systems (captcha).
- Sending Users specifically requested information via any cannel, including electronic means (such as notices via the application, electronic mail and SMS, MMS to mobile phone) and non-electronic means (including, without limitation, telephone and letter).
- Performance of satisfaction surveys on the services received for a proper management of the quality and improvement processes thereof.
- Use for statistical purposes to analyse the User trend and behaviour how to improve the services we provide the Users.
- Detect and investigate frauds, as well as other illegal activities and potential breaches of our Privacy Policies, Legal Notice and/or Conditions of Use.
- Invitations to events and activities and sending, for postal and electronic means, of commercial information, offers, discounts and promotions of products and services (i) proprietary (ii) from companies in the ACCIONA S.A. group. Companies in the Acciona Group are those companies or entities that form part of the group for the purposes of article 42 of the Code of Commerce and, specifically, the companies that are listed in the report of the most recent consolidated annual accounts on the website acciona.com.
- Performance of automatic assessments, obtaining profiles and segmenting data, based on the information available for the purpose of personalising treatment according to Users’ characteristics and needs in order to send the most relevant commercial information, provided Users’ have expressly consented thereto.
If the data necessary for these purposes are not provided, our services may not be provided. Users may oppose the processing of their personal data at any time.
On what grounds are Users’ personal data processed?
The ground for the processing of data are as follows:
- The consent expressly and unequivocally provided by the Users’, in relation to the processing of the data and location, when completing the data and ticking the appropriate acceptance boxes, as well as when sending the various forms, requests and questionnaires of the various registration services for the proper provision and performance of the Service, as well as allowing the browsing of the Website and the Application in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the Service.
- The personal data gathered for the purposes of sales prospecting, market studies, analysis and development of mobility projects, identification of profiles and/or predictive models, as well as the sending of commercial communications, are based on the express and unequivocal consent requested from the Users, and in no event shall the withdrawal of said consent affect the necessary and proper execution of the provision of the Service contractually engaged.
- For compliance of legal obligations (such as those set forth in the tax, accounting and traffic regulation legislation) with regard to the processing and potential transfer of the data to competent administrations and authorities, for the proper defence of ACCIONA MOBILITY in the event of potential legal action.
- For compliance with regulatory obligations applicable to each case, such as the Spanish Companies Act, approved by Royal Legislative Decree 1/2010 of 2 July, regulations on consumption, Information Society Services Act and legislation applicable to personal data protection contained herein.
- The maintenance of the relationships between ACCIONA users, customers and providers of ACCIONA.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) found on the Website and the App are necessary for us to address your request or to assess the information you want to provide to us. Furthermore, if you do not accept the installation of cookies you cannot activate the website analytics or view the map of our Office and Branch locations, etc.
How long does ACCIONA MOBILITY store Users’ personal data?
In general, data shall be stored as long as they are necessary for the purpose for which they were collected, provided the Users do not exercise their right to elimination and/or cancellation. Furthermore the data shall be stored in fulfilment of the legal periods in accordance with the relevant regulations in force.
Who receives Users’ personal data?
According to the activity of ACCIONA MOBILITY the following data transfers are expected:
- To Public Administration bodies competent in matters of communication and provision of information services, entities regulating tax matters, consumer organisations processing potential user complaints and institutions dealing with road traffic and mobility issues, such as the relevant Provincial Traffic Office, for the purpose of identifying the rider in the event of an offence.
- To other competent public administrations and/or authorities such as the State Law Enforcement and Security Forces if necessary and/or required by applicable legislation.
- To financial institutions and payment gateways, for management of payments and receipts.
- To insurance companies, for processing claims and/or accidents.
- We also inform you that your data may be disclosed to Data Processors, who have processing and/or support centres within the European Union.
- In response to requests for information or services, ACCIONA MOBILITY may pass these onto entities that form part of the Acciona Group, including countries in which a data protection level comparable to that within the EEA is not applied, which implies a potential international data transfer for the purpose of addressing the requested communication to any of the companies within the Group. Furthermore, your data may be disclosed to other Entities within the ACCIONA Group whose composition from time to time may be consulted in the section of the Website acciona.com/es/accionistas-inversores/informacion-financiera/cuentas-anuales/, which sell and provide services in various business sectors, for the purpose of sending you by any means, including electronic means, commercial information and any other action described in the previous paragraph. Consent for these disclosures must have been previously obtained, in the various forms, Website questionnaires and in those documents governing relations between users, customers and suppliers which whom ACCIONA may have a relationship, by ticking the relevant boxes and the different means of request for explicit consent.
What rights do Users have when they provide us with their personal data?
The data subjects can exercise their rights of access, correction, elimination, portability, limitation and opposition by writing to the Department of Data Protection of ACCIONA MOBILITY, S.A., located in Avenida de Europa18, 28108 de Alcobendas (Madrid), or by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a copy of their DNI or any other identity document.
Furthermore, at any time the data subject may withdraw the granted consent by contacting the aforementioned address as well as file a claim before the Supervisory Authority (the Spanish Data Protection Agency www.aepd.es).
Last update: 18 December 2018